cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Omilee
New Contributor

Viewing bills online - my account

Hi I am unable to access my online bills, I get a this message: the service you have selected is currently invalid and no usage is available on the home screen after I log in, then I go to billing and I get this: There are no bills to display. This is mostly likely because the account is new and hasn't been billed yet.

i have contacted support and they said it should be fixed within 24 hours, all that happened was my bill got emailed to me. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Viewing bills online - my account

You need to contact customer service to get your online access repaired. They are the only ones who can...

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Viewing bills online - my account

I can even go in and link your services back to your existing My Account profile.

If you could send us a private message, that'd be really great.

I need your full name, DOB, account number & Registered My Account email. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors