Searching...
Highlighted

Unsubscribe quizikoo

Mustafaali

Hi , 

Please help in unsubscribing this scam , few days back i was just using facebook and just hit an add , and then i got messages that i have subscribed to there monthly package and which was of $14 for 30 days,  i dont want that subscription and there was nothing told in that messages for stopping that service,  the company from which i got message is quizikoo.au and the number is 19789999.

Help me getting out from this scam.

Re: Unsubscribe quizikoo

Tano

Hey @Mustafaali sorry to hear that. We'll need to raise a dispute directly with the content provider to have any charges refunded, and block these from appearing in future. Please send through a private message with the full name, phone number and DOB attached to the service to verify and we'll go from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

taylagoodwin7

Hello, I am also having this problem. I wa going through Facebook and clicked on an add then got the same text message saying that I’ve subscribed for $14 a month for 30days. Which I don’t wanna be subscribed too. Please help. Thanks 

JordanOptus

Hey @taylagoodwin7 feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll check it out.

Butters79

Hello 

I have a charge from the same quizikoo for a total of $14.95.  Have cancelled the spend option in my service option tab but how do i ensure that i am not charged again next bill.  

Thanks

Luke.

Dan_C

@Butters79, that should do it Luke. As long as your premium SMS spend limit has been set to $0.00, content providers are unable to generate charges on your Optus account.

I'm happy to go in and dispute the charge for you. You'll need to fill out the template below:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name as it appears on your account:

Your date of birth:

Your mobile or account number:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Breejaye

I’m having the same problem please help 

Marie

Sorry to hear that @Breejaye

You're most welcome to PM me with your mobile number, full name and date of birth and we can look further into this for you.

JordanYap10

I have the exact same issue, I’d really like some help with sorting this out, thanks. 

Tris

Please chat with our Customer Service team to have that raised right away @JoranYap10. Otherwise, feel free to send a PM with your full name, number and DOB. We'll get you an update as soon as we can

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos