Searching...

Re: Unable to register to Optus perks

Sweeties

I wish! I was put on to 2 different people and had to repeat everything twice! Feel free to look in to it on my behalf. It really should not be this difficult.

Toomey

No worries, if you haven't heard from anyone within 5 business days, send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so we can follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Jupiter707

I am having exatly the same problem as ledoyen.  Have just spent 25 minutes on Optus chat to no avail.  But everything that ledoyen described in the original post is what I am experiening.  Is there someone that can help please.

Dan_C

@Jupiter707, we're happy to try and help with this one.

Can I confirm that you've registered your existing Optus service for Optus.com.au/myaccount?

Have you tried logging into the Perks landing page with your My Account credentials?

If you still having issues, you're welcome to send us a PM with your account details.

I'll need your full name, DOB and account number. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

marty8zhang

I'm having the same issue. Could anyone help please?

I've tried both login via Optus My Account and Optus Perks and even the mobile phone app, but eventually at step 2, it always gives me:

"Looks like you don't have any active phone numbers or broadband usernames on the account at the moment."

Tano

Hey @marty8zhang, really sorry to hear that! I would recommend getting in touch with our Perks team directly so we can take a look into this. You can contact them on 1300 760 014 (9am - 8pm 7 days a week).

ayang

Hi there

I am experiencing the same issue as all of the posters above. Can anyone assist?

Regards

Andrew 

Wesley-J

Hey Andrew - we can definitely take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message, with your full name, DOB, service/account number and email address? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
2 Kudos