Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to register to Optus perks

ledoyen

Hi,

I have been unable to register for Optus Perks. I have tried calling the optus perks team on 1300 760 014 and I was with them on the phone for almost 1 hour as they kept transferring me to different departments to get my problem fixed. They were clearly unable to fix it hence why I am now on this forum looking for help.

Every time i try to register for the optus perks on the perks website, i get the error message "Looks like you don't have any active phone numbers or broadband usernames on the account at the moment. If you need some help click here" When i called the optus perks team, they said that my phone number is my account and they were unsure why it was not letting me register

The website however still allows me to go to step 3 but again i get an error message: "Oops looks like we're experiencing a few issues at the moment and can't complete your registration right now. Try again in a few minutes" after filling in my details. I have tried to register at multiple times on different days

I have been trying to register for the past couple of weeks now and this is getting quite frustrating. Can I please get some help?

Thanks

Re: Unable to register to Optus perks

Dan_C

Hey @ledoyen, thanks for reaching out! We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of some of our awesome Perks offers! I'm sorry that you've had such a tough time getting this one resolved. Have you tried registered your service for Optus.com.au/myaccount? Both Perks and My Account share the same login details. You might have some luck logging into your My Account and following the direct link through to Perks on your My Account Dashboard. Let us know how you go. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ledoyen

Thanks for replying Dan_C

I am able to log into my optus account and when i click on the perks link from my account dasboard, it directs me back to the Optus perks website

From there, there are 2 options: register or login. 

If i click register, i get the issue that i was originally describing with the error messages

If i click login, the website redirects me to the register page then i am back with the same issue.

Would you please be able to look into my account Dan_C to see why i cannot access perks.

I have tried downloading the Optus app and accessing perks through the app instead. I followed all the steps but everytime i click on the "Book now" link it redirects me to the Hoyts rewards loading screen. The circular loading icon remains on the screen and i can never get past this step

ledoyen

Pete

I'll be able to get this sorted for you. Could you please PM me through your full name, d/o/b, mobile number and email address? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

ledoyen

Thanks @Pete. I have sent you a PM with my details

Sweeties

Hi I am having the exact same problems trying to register for Optus Perks! I have spent over 3 hours online and on the phone and live chat with various Optus reps but they don't seem to be able to help.

AlexRH

Ah yikes, not good to hear that you've been unable to get this sorted previously @Sweeties Smiley Sad

Are you able to confirm whether you're seeing the same error? Do you have an active My Account profile currently? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Sweeties

Yes I have an active My Account. After spending a couple of hours on the phone and online Optus has finally escalated this last week. Still waiting to hear from someone.

Dan_C

They didn't happen to give you an IT reference number did they @Sweeties? If so, shoot it through and we'll have it attatched to your profile. That way we can follow up at your request. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo