Searching...

Re: Trying to speak to Optus customer service!!

MandyT

Im sorry. Optus does not provide customer support. THeir service is non-existent. They do not value their customers and never will. Please go elsewhere to conduct your business. Get out now while you still can. After 20 years, I am removing all my business from Optus. There is no hope. Good luck.

Dh75

Spot on Mandy. I've tried to get Optus to respond only to have esteemed contributers try and shut me down for expressing my frustration. Contributors may tell me what they think they know but only an Optus employee can tell me what I want to know. I think these contributors have shares in Optus or discounted services or something. The only response I got from optus was to tell me they were there and watching customer contributors do the job we are paying optus to do, then they went silent again. No Optus customer service or support. And when we end up turning to internet for customer support, Optus wants to talk to people through private message so no one else can see what's going on

MandyT

This online community is absolutely useless.

dlake

I am forced to agree with this statement. It's a brave new world at Optus. Quite clearly nobody on their team has actually tried to contact Optus like a customer would. The endless looping, referring back to the website, impossibility to talk to a human, inadequate and misleading website and the vapid Live Chat responses all imply a 'service' team divorced from reality!!

opptussux

https://www.tio.com.au/ Here is the ombudsman complaint line. I have experienced the same ridiculous problem (the irony of not being able to communicate with a communications giant ???) We all have to complain if we want something done  It diesnt take long to submit a complaint. Maybe if enough of us do it we can create aq change. Good Luck

Highlighted

opptussux

https://www.tio.com.au/ Here is the ombudsman complaint line. I have experienced the same ridiculous problem (the irony of not being able to communicate with a communications giant ???) We all have to complain if we want something done  It diesnt take long to submit a complaint. Maybe if enough of us do it we can create aq change. Good Luck

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos