cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rayham
New Contributor
New Contributor

Trouble linking v3 remote to old Rank Arena LCD TV.

Has anyone succeeded in using a V3 remote (fetch mighty) to a Rank Arena TV model SV-4042 A FHD.

It is an old 40 inch LCD TV.

I have tried all the 4 digit link codes provided in the Fetch TV Remote User Guide v2 for Rank Arena - but none seem to work.

If you have had success, please advise the code used.

This remote linking feature allows the V3 remote to turn the TV on and off, and mute sound or change volume.

thanks, 

Ray

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Trouble linking v3 remote to old Rank Arena LCD TV.

Hey @rayham,

The only Rank Arena codes I have on record are - 0036, 0157, 0602, 0753, 0796. I presume that these are the same codes that feature in the Fetch TV remote user guide? 

I've done a bit of research online and I've found the following codes - 0066 0187 0632 0783. Are you able to try one of those for us and let us know if you've had any luck? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
rayham
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Trouble linking v3 remote to old Rank Arena LCD TV.

Thanks Dan C, 

you are correct, the first set of codes are as found in the V3 remote manual - and I also found and tested the second set - as indicated in another telco support site - but none of these codes work - though indications are that they are valid codes as the remote blinks twice after the codes are entered - indicating a valid code.

Thanks for your help, 

Ray.

0 Kudos