cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Bachaus1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Spam

I use a mac with Apple Mail. Recently emails from our school have not been received. I questioned the school and they advised that our email address are being bounced back to them and for me to check our filters. I checked in Apple Mail and all is as is should be. Any ideas on how to find out why Optus are blocking the emails as they are not even in our spam filter? Thanks David

0 Kudos
1 Reply
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Spam

Is there a white list option in the Optus Email program? 

Otherwise I would suggest migrating to a non ISP based email server. You'll loose it anyway if you ever leave Optus and its a lot easier to migrate while your email account is still active. Set up a free GMail account for better features, security, mobility, spam, etc.

Regardless I'd set the GMail account up anyway and ask the school to send some emails to it to see if they get through.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos