cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Chitruong
New Contributor

Sim plans

Hi guys, last Saturday, I ordered a new sim plans online and i got an email that i would receive another email within 48 hours. But from that day till now, i haven't received anything yet. I just want to know how many days it will take me to complete everything and be able to use my sim as optus. (I want to keep my number which is belonged to vodaphone). Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Sim plans

You can track your order here. Deliveries with the courier are normally fairly quick and only take a couple of days to arrive.

Once you receive your new SIM card and activate it, porting your number across from Vodafail can take up to 4 hours but is usually fairly instant.

-------------------

Loyal Optus customer. My opinions are my own.
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Re: Sim plans

Hi @Chitruony,

If you'd like to send us a PM with the full name, number and date of birth attached to this order along with the delivery address we'd be happy to check the status for you. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience with this and we'd be happy to resolve the matter as quickly as possible for you - Phil 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos