Searching...

Reset Optus Sport Password

kdunc

The Reset my password email has no link to continue essentially leaving me locked out of my account. All the stupid email does it notify me if what ive already tried to do

Re: Reset Optus Sport Password

Dan_C

@kdunc, that's odd Smiley Frustrated

You've reset the password via the Desktop browser version of Optus Sport or was done via the Optus Sport mobile app?

I've given it a shot from the Desktop browser and it's generated the following link:

sportresetPWemail.JPG

1. Email sent with link to password reset page.

resetpasswordnextpage.JPG

1. URL I'm directed to after clicking Reset Password. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

kdunc

My request was also sent from desktop and did not contain that link... Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 7.18.36 pm.pngThe email I sent was attached.

Highlighted

Avoo

I tried activating optus sport the other week and gave up in frustration when it kept going around in circles.  Tried again now and it says I already have an account so sent myself a password reset twice but both times it just takes to the page without any password reset option.  I'm using my mobile.

I can see this has been a common issue for a while now which makes it more frustrating!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos