Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Phone bill

I  have paid money on this account *moderated* 26 February  I paid $35  28 February I paid another $15 March 14 another $10  I was paying it on biller code no 3061 *moderated* this is the third time I have tried to fix the accounting should be paying this account *moderated* I paid $35  on it this morning     margaret

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Phone bill

Hi Margaret, thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear there have been issues with your billing. I have removed the account numbers you posted as this is a public forum, but I also noticed that the one you are using for Bpay doesn't match the one you are trying to pay, so we'll just need to make sure these haven't been sent to the wrong account.

Please jump into Live Chat with the Billing Team so we can verify your details and take a closer look into this one.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos