cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor ritapeter
New Contributor

Optus web mail spam issues

What is an easy way to change my optus web mail password. thanks

Receiving lost of spam mail with offerings such as "money being deposited to my account", "aldi card/Wollies card", "won a new toyota" etc. Whilst I have not opened these and placed into spam, nothing seems to happen, they do not stop. Receiving these for well over 6 months and 2/3 per day. thanks PT

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus web mail spam issues

Changing your password won't help with preventing spam emails I'm afraid. That said, I'd say live chat would be your easiest option if you do want to change it - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Optus web mail spam issues

Hi @ritapeter!

You can just forward the email with its headers to abuse@optusnet.com.au so that they can have it checked.

-------------------
My answers are just my opinions. It doesn't represent Optus or any of it's staffs.
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink

-------------------
Click Kudos if you find it helpful, and please mark it as an anwer if your problem has been resolved! Smiley Wink
Top Contributors