COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus sport

When I try open my Optus sport app a message appears saying

jailbreak device:

your device is jailbroken and we are unable to proceed

i have never jailbroken my phone and have been using the optussport app for about a year now with no problems until today when I go to use it and that message appears can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus sport

Hi

Try uninstalling the app, rebooting your phone and then reinstalling the Optus Sports app.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi dave thanks for the reply, that’s the first thing I tried I’m still having the problem tho 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Interesting, someone else has the same issue. Could well be an Option  bug. Let's hope a moderator picks this thread up and replies.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Optus-Sport-Discussion/Optus-sport-app-thinks-my-iPhone-is-jailbrok....

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ye I’ve spoken to Optus on the phone for hours and they have not been able to help me, when I use my old iPhone and log onto Optus sports I can still view the content , for some reason it’s just not working with my current iPhone anymore , thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Appreciate you both taking the time to flag this, @Davelew @Markbro.

I've since been in touch with our internal teams to report the aforementioned difficulties that users are facing. The above appears to be an issue impacting iPhone X users when completing the latest app update. Rest assured, our TV & Content team are working on the issue as we speak. In the meanwhile, please take a minute to complete a Fault Report so that they're aware of the users who are experiencing this issue.

0 Kudos