There will be some channels leaving the Fetch service soon. Click here to find out what they are. Read the full story
My wifi is suddenly disconnected. It is telling me the password is incorrect. No idea why.
Thursday - last edited Thursday
Big disclaimer; I'm not an expert, I've just had to deal with crappy WiFi connections in the past. Here's a checklist you can run through.
- Check to make sure your phone/tablet/laptop/etc. is trying to connect to the correct WiFi network. If there is more than one WiFi network with the same name, you can usually tell them apart by their signal quality.
- Try turning the WiFi of the device mentioned in 1 off and on again.
- Try restarting the device mentioned in 1.
- Check to make sure the device mentioned in 1 still correctly remembers the the WiFi password.
- If somebody else manages the WiFi, ask them if they've changed the password. Otherwise, check to make sure the WiFi device remembers the password correctly.
- Get whoever manages the WiFi to restart the WiFi device.