cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Pedrotheswift
Occasional Contributor

Lost webmail account

I've tried on a number of occasions to log in to my webmail account. When I made "My account" I didn't know you could set up both the My account and the webmail account with the same username and password. Someone suggested , the reason I can't open my webmail account is because there are two different usernames and passwords. If this is indeed the problem it should still be possible to open either account with the matching details . I've tried that  at least three times and it doesn't work at all . I can get into My account but not the webmail account . I've tried on several occasins to use the "chat now" aplet and have had three different operators fail to arrange password changes that work . They set temporary passwords which didn't allow me in to the webmail account . I've tried accessing my webmail through the "My account" portal which also doesn't work . Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to get an email account that works from Optus or should I just accept that they can't provide one?

3 Replies
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Lost webmail account

Hey @Pedrotheswift, it's really unusual that you've been unable to access your Webmail.

Generally, the username/email address of your Webmail would be different to your My Account credentials.

We'll need to look into this for you, please PM me with your webmail address, account number, full name and DOB. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Cannot log into my webmail account

Hi there,

Please see our Have A Question About Email help and support page for further assistance.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors