Searching...

Getting more and more over my Optus issues

Timtam92

Honestly what can't I complain about right now would be the question... 

I guess I'll start with the first issue being somehow optus has given us two NBN accounts so sent out two modems and two fetch tv boxes so far our modem has overheated multiple times a day so all we want to do is use our own modem but we can't actually seem to talk to a human to help us set this up so we went in store only to find it's closed for two weeks... great thanks for that so we still can't get on the phone to a HUMAN it just keeps directing us to the website and hanging up and the website directs us to the phone.. second issue is we have set up our fetch tv now the first box didn't even work and the second box works but we have the wrong subscription and still cant get ahold of a single suport team member.. these aren't even all the issues but I can't be bother typing them all as it's a long list 

Highlighted

Re: Getting more and more over my Optus issues

Dan_C

Hey @Timtam92, we've replied back to your other thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Over-this-unhelpful-service/m-p/341422#M9716. We've just asked you to send us a private message. We'll chat with you there! 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos