Searching...

Diverting business phone

MrsMumbo

How do I divert the phone to my mobile?

Re: Diverting business phone

Dan_C

Hey @MrsMumbo, thanks for coming through! Did you want to instate a permanent diversion (of which we can always remove at a later date) or a temporary diversion that you can remove on your own accord? If it's the latter, simply follow the instructions below:

1. Lift the receiver and wait for dial tone
  2. Dial *78
  3. Then the phone number (including the area code for fixed line numbers) you want to divert your calls to, or press a memory dialling button if the number has been stored in your phone.
  4. Listen for 2 short beeps to confirm the diversion is active
  5. Replace the receiver.

* is the star/asterisk key located beneath the number 7 on most keypads.

Give us a shout, if you have any further questions. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Diverting business phone

SillyGogo

hint: you can store the diversion ON / OFF on your phone speed dials..so you can turn it on and off with a single press of a button

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo