Searching...
Highlighted

Desktop Issues

osker
I do not use either of the "M" operating systems so I was wondering if it is my system If I do a search I get no results - just reloads the page. If I click "Just in" - nothing. If I click "Unanswered" - nothing. If I click "Answered" - nothing. If I click "kudos" - nothing. If I click "Post options" - nothing. At the moment I do not even have the option of replying to a post.

Re: Desktop Issues

Dan_C

Hmm, that's strange Smiley Frustrated

I use a Windows computer at work and my MAC at home. It works fine.

Which internet browser are using i.e.  Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome? 

I'd always suggest using Chrome. The platform that supports Yes Crowd and My Account is optimised for use with Google Chrome. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

osker
As far as possible I do not use the "M" OS, facebook, anything google, chrome, etc., etc. Thanks for the heads up - I will try another browser.

Aman_B

No worries @osker. Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

osker
As a test I am now using palemoon 27.6.2SSE (32 bit) and the problems outlined in my original post still persist. I appreciate that I am with the minority here but surely it can not be too difficult for the site designer to make the site work for most members?

osker
As I cannot edit my post: For information the latest palemoon browser is only 27.9.4

Shauna

Hey @osker - thanks for the feedback, we'll pass this on.

I've also just replied to your other thread. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos