cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Complete lack of any customer service when dealing with optus

I have had the displeasure of ringing 2 times and being rung once by optus regarding nbn connection at my home in the last 24 hours. I have hung up all three times and have been completely ignored when asked to be put through to someone higher up. They have changed my nbn appointment 3 times. I want to speak to someone in authority, possibly in Australia, who can make a decision. At this moment I am seriously ANGRY and considering taking everything away from optus and going somewhere else.

Richard <Removed for Privacy>

6 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Complete lack of any customer service when dealing with optus

Hi Richard - sorry to hear of your NBN connection not going as smoothly as we'd like 😞 We'd be more than happy to have a look into this in more detail, but please send us your order number and account details including full name and DOB for ID via private message.

As you've seen I've removed your mobile number to protect your privacy. Thanks

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am a little cautious so heres what I'm willing to give you.

After numerous messages i finally got order number. EDITED FOR PRIVACY can work out the rest. I have no account details that i know of. Just so you kniw i missed a call to once again change the date of technician voming over. Not bad 4 different dates in 2 weeks. One wonders if anyone knows whats going on over there. Any way will have to ring and rebook as new date is not suitable. A communications company who doesn't know how to communicate. I suppose i will hear from you soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey there - I've had to edit your post as it's not recommended to post your personal details public. Please send Esther or myself a private message as requested.

You can login to YesCrowd and then click Compost Message and enter either one of our usernames and provide the details as needed. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

HELP

Im going to put in a complaint to the TIO as I am getting no where via online 24/7 chat, over the phone, FB messenger anything. My NBN is disgustingly slow worse than dialup speed honestly. My extra data chargers on my mobile is astronomical and very expensive!! Im paying for an NBN broadband that cant be used and data on my mobile as well RIDICULOUS!!! I am also paying for subscription tv channels that cannot be streamed due to the terrible NBN download speeds!! Someone was meant to call me from customer relations regarding my official complaint but nope nothing. I am being ripped off big time and I will be putting all my evidence and documentation in my complaint to the TIO tomorrow thishas ben an ongoing issue for 4-5-6 months!!  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as im on a 2 year plan and cant put up with this for 2 years.  I am paying for a se4rvice that isnt being provided.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can't even get to speak to a human voice!!!  I have rung the main line so many times and have had to hang up because the silly recorded voice does not give me the options I want

VERY FRUSTRATED 

their website and and main number of 133937 needs to be seriously looked at .  I would love to know what an Optus worker thinks if they had to call 133937 from their home or try using their website .   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@JarodsMohawk - Disappointing to hear of your experience with us. I can imagine this is quite frustrating. Would you be able to send through a PM with your account details, full name and DOB so we could have this looked into?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors