Searching...
Highlighted

Can't view data usage on My optus app

Nader

So I got a new sim where the number was transfered from a Telstra number and it all seemed well and good. I opened the My Optus app and was able to successfully activate the sim in the app etc but when I went to click on the "usage" button it just said 'A system error has occured. Please try again at a later time." It did the same thing for the "perks" button. So I searched the internet and found that clearing the cache was a good start so I did that and it didn't work and so i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again countless times and it hasn't worked. I would really like this fixed as soon as possible so that I know how much data I am using.

Re: Can't view data usage on My optus app

Toomey

Hey @Nader, when was your service activated? It can take a few days for your app to update.

If it has been over 5 days, please feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB. You can leave it with us and we'll have someone check it out asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo