Searching...

Bonus data not applied to mobile plan

13Shrek12

Hi, 

I signed up to a $65 My Plus plan in Feb, and was told I'd be getting 7gb + bonus 8gb data, which was the only reason I went with this plan. It showed up on my account on the first billing, but has since disappeared, and on my last bill I was charged $10 for exceeding the 7gb data limit. I've tried raising the issue twice on the live chat, and both times got disconnected as soon as I told them the problem. Looking at the forum I'm not the only one this has happened to, so I'm hoping someone can help out. Thanks

Re: Bonus data not applied to mobile plan

markdennis

have you cancelled any data services on your account? the 65$ seems to give you only fix 7GB so prolly they 8gb was  added as another service for data sharing

Highlighted

Re: Bonus data not applied to mobile plan

Aman_B

Hi @13Shrek12, we''ll have to investigate this and check your contract details. Please me Here your full name, date of birth  and mobile number for ID. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos