Searching...

tvN subtitles

siew

Anyone able to get English subtitles on tvN? It was working fine until 2 days ago.

Re: tvN subtitles

Steph_C

Sorry for the hassle there - how's it all going today? Is it all back to normal? If not, it's best to get in touch with our Tech Support team here.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

siew

Tvn subtitles now back on. However KBSWorld programme schedule is wrong so have been recording the wrong programmes. 

Toomey

I can't see any open fault reports in regards to KBSWorld. Try restarting your box, if the issue persists, send through your details here → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

siew

The programming schedule is one hour ahead i.e. based on Seoul's time.

Hannah-L

@siew Please report this issue to our TV & Content team via the link Toomey provided, they will follow up with you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
70 Kudos
63 Kudos
22 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos