cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

theme music during world cup coverage

What's the tune that plays after the panel has chatted about the games? 

The one where it shows the globe going around? Usually when Shwarzer and co have ended a chat on the game.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: theme music during world cup coverage

Hmm, I can try and find out.

I did have a similar enquiry pop up a little while ago. Our content team advised that,

"The music used is from a production music producer that we have to pay for the licencing. The music isn’t available to the public to purchase and almost impossible to search for."

You could always try some app like Shazzam. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ok thanks! I will try the app and see what comes up.
Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Let us know if you find out 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No luck with the app. I guess it's something not used anywhere else. Maybe it's just a few bars and not much more to it, I just wanted to see if it was a complete piece.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors