Hi,

How do I order a second Fetch mighty STB

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: second STB

Hey @tr7v8mole, thanks for reaching out! Did you want to upgrade your existing Fetch set top box or set up Fetch Multiroom? Yes TV by Fetch Multiroom lets our customers connect up to 3 Yes TV by Fetch set top boxes on the same account. You'd be able to access all of your subscription channels on each individual set top box. We're offering a Fetch mini set top box for an additional $10.00 per month and the Fetch mighty (Gen 3) for $15.00 extra per month. You can find out more info here → https://goo.gl/yp6PW7. If you have any other questions, please give us a shout!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

If you go into MY ACCOUNT and look under your landline listing you should see an option to get another Fetch box.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Peter,

I don't have a landline (not really sure why people have them anymore).  When I looked at the material on Multiroom and clicked on the button to order a second box, I was just logged out.

Is there any reason why I can't buy one outright from JB Hifi and plug it in rather than pay for it every month?

I fixed the problem with the IR extender by pulling it out and setting up my mobile as the remote.  That works really well and means we're not always playing hide-and-seek with the remote.

Cheers

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

By "landline" I mean the internet service you have (that you don't use it for a phone doesn't matter, its still shown in MY ACCOUNT.

Neat solution with the remote Smiley Happy

You can get a FetchTV from a store ($400 I believe). The draw back is you won't be able to do multiroom with any OPtus Fetch TV devices (so no watching what is recorded on the other device and if you have any Fetch entertainment packs these will only play on the Optus boxes (You'd need to buy the packs again to view them on the second box)

Its not a very customer friendly approach is it? Up to you if being able to keep the box makes more sense (you could just get an Optus fetch mini for quite a bit less ($15 a month?) and you keep multiroom and watch recordings from the mighty box etc.) 

Regards 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Peter, I found it.  Yes, they are $400.  But not much use if you can't use it properly.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @tr7v8mike, if you need hand organising a second set top box; we're more than happy to help with that. Feel free to send us a private message with your account details. We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. You'll also need to let us know whether you're after a Mighty or Mini Yes TV by Fetch. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors