Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

sbs on demand

In Fetch, I can't watch all of the sbs on demand prorgams without being asked to pay.... is there a setting I have missed. I can log into the sbs on demand app on my phone and see content that isnt listed on the fetch sbs on demand, and can watch it without charge. Help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: sbs on demand

Hey @Tully04, SBS On Demand is a free service so not sure why it's asking you to pay. Can you provide some additional details as to the error message that comes up when you're trying to access this content? Just to clarify that you're navigating to TV > Catch-Up and then selecting SBS On Demand? I just tried it then and the content plays without a request to pay.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I follow exactly wahat you do, but it gives me an option of Buy or Wishlist.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hmm it's odd that you're getting this issue @Tully04. Are you able to take a picture of the TV at this prompt? We're unable to duplicate this on our Fetch box I'm afraid. Also, can you please confirm if you are browsing through the menu or using the search function to find a particular show?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos