cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Anitav
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

resolver team isn"t replying , no other department can help as in the hands of the resolver team.

I have a terrible problem that started on 21/12/2017. Apart from spending hours and hours on the phone while the family was having Christmas , and making numerous phone calls my complaint has not been resolved. As it has gone to the resolver team no-one else can help me. But the resolver team is not calling me back. I have called in excesson 20 times and my case manager or her manager has not returned my calls. I really do not know what to do.  Is there much poiint in going to the ombundsman and does this get resolution? The problem is Foxtel was sold to me by an Optus guy I guess but the billing is incorrect. And optus do not represent Foxtel and the customer is in the middle. Any advice woudl be great as i find it very stressful as the accounts are working but my credit rating will be getting a hammering. Any advise. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: resolver team isn"t replying , no other department can help as in the hands of the resolver

The ombudsman will probably help you get out of the contract, but more difficult to change the price.

0 Kudos
Labamba
Contributor
Contributor

Re: resolver team isn"t replying , no other department can help as in the hands of the resolver

Optus is appalling. I signed up to optus/fetch last November and the FTA channels wont tune in. I've been on this chat page and it's like talking to someone from Bill and Ted's Adventure. The problem allegedly is a splitter which is needed to fix it but they dont have any in the warehouse. On 23rd Jan I was told they would email the warehouse with an ETA for the splitter. Well it's now 6th March(six weeks later) and guess what I've heard...nada, zip, zilch, nothing. I've started hitting all of the Optus social media and surprise, surprise...nothing, no response, tumbleweeds.

Maybe Consumer Affairs Victoria will have more luck getting a response

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: resolver team isn"t replying , no other department can help as in the hands of the resolver t...

Hey @Anitav - Terribly sorry to hear of your experience with us. Can you recall the name of your case manager? I'd be happy to get in touch with them for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Anitav
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have had three so far. Started with Jo, then Karen was her manager adn Now it is a guy called Arnie. I have taken the day off work as they have disconnected my services while in dispute with the ombundsman. On calling today he is away till tomorrow. But what is the point. The number they give never answers. When I spoke to Karen last week she said she never got any on my phone calls. i can prove I have phoned this number more than 50 times. I am so sick of it and cannot help but nearly cry with frustration as it is such a faceless company. Why phone me and let the phone ring 2 times and leave a message and so i call back only to leave another message.? Your help would be appreciated as I shall be going to the ombundsmen again today complaining of not only disconnecting my service while in dispute, but also for giving a phone number that goes nowhere. Karen did not get one message that I left her. As for Jo never heard from her after 50 calls and Arnie has already had three messages since friday. Go figure.

0 Kudos
Anitav
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I Think Lambaba we are to find the hardest brick wall and hit it as hard as we can 100 times. It is a faceless company. I have left 50 plus messages to a fix resolver team and they call me while i am at work and leave a message to ring same number. When i spoke quickly as i couldn;t talk, she hadn't recieved any of my messages. It is so frustrating. I sympathise with you and writing vents the absolute frustration. I am going to write everywhere i can !

0 Kudos
Anitav
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It is now in the hands of the Ombundsman but still nothing has happened.  It has been escalated and they have two business days to reply. Then what I do not know. Guess they try and wear us down so we are totally worn out . And I used to really like Optus service but this is so disrespectful.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Anitav, I've replied back to your private message.

You're more than welcome to chat with us there. We'll try and help out with this one. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos