Searching...
Accepted Solution

replays

pidg23

hi

i can watch on demand replays on my pc no problem.

this last week i went to watch the europa and champions league finals the next day on my phone to cast to my large screen tv but i could only get mini matches and highlights no full replays so hence i had to watch them on my pc

how come no full replays on mobile devices?

thanks

Re: replays

Jeneral__Pain

On what device?

How are you streaming to your TV?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

pidg23

hi

i am using an i-phone on which i have downloaded the optus sport app to chromecast to my large screen tv

thanks

Solution

Ray_YC

There are full replays on mobile devices. CL: Tottenham vs Liverpool is available on demand until July 31st as is NL: Chelsea vs Arsenal.

@Davelew when you have come back down to Earth from the Reds win, have you had any issues casting the full match replay over and over? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Davelew

@Ray_YC 

@Strangely yesterday there did seem to be some issues with Optus Sports and casting replays to the tv. Not sure if it was my internet set up as I have just arrived for my winter sojourn in Bowen and I thought it might be an issue with the smart DNS i use

However, today, no problems and I can watch Liverpool lifting that beautiful cup as many times as I want. Also have spent hours deleting all the Man City replays except for them being beaten by Spurs.

I think the issue may have been a temporary problem with the Optus Sports app.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos