Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
greeko89
New Contributor
New Contributor

"M2M - Migration" CABLE TO NBN - NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING

"M2M - Migration" CABLE TO NBN - NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING

I called up during black friday, got offered same deal as previous cable deal, signed contract via phone app. 

I am worried, will it get honored? why hasn't anyone contacted

optus online chat never answer

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ness_YC

Re: "M2M - Migration" CABLE TO NBN - NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING

Hi @Greek089, we appreciate you reaching out. Please note that the services available to you will depend on your existing infrastructure, network capabilities, and service address. We would recommend contacting our Sales Team on 1300 417 220 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm, Sat: 9am - 7pm, Sun: 9am - 6pm (AEST)), via the My Optus App or by visiting your closest Optus Store

Please note that if you currently have a Cable service, as part of the nbn™ roll out, Optus will be permanently replacing current cable infrastructure with the National Broadband Network (nbn™). This means, once your address becomes serviceable, you will need to move their services across to the nbn™ network.

If you have any questions and would like to try a different service channel other than the My Optus App, feel free to send through a Private Message on our Official Facebook or Twitter page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: "M2M - Migration" CABLE TO NBN - NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING

Optus communication after placing an order can be very sparse. Not even an email acknowledging your me deal.

So it's likely all is proceeding ok. What NBN technology are you getting? Google NBN address check. It's likely the next stage is an NBN Tech is booked to come to your home. You should be given a date.
0 Kudos