cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor cgouveia
New Contributor

optus sport my account subscription

Optus sport is not working its telling me i need a premium account yet ive watched it heaps of times before i am on a high end plan that includes the epl package this is the 3rd time that i have missed out on watching my games its bull yes it might be included (freeish) but i expect it to work. As its the only reason i switched over to optus. Not only i cant get into the optus sport it now tells me that my email doesnt exist after i tried logging out and back in. So ive gone to the my optus website and the my account section is down everything i am trying to do to fix the issue is down optus side. Waste of hour n half cos u choose to do ur server maintence at peak sport times definit not the smartest. Cheers to ruining the night watching the game with family

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

Re: optus sport my account subscription

So sorry to hear about the issues you had with the subscription tonight @cgouveia. If you can fill out our online form, someone from our Contents Fault team will be able to look into this for you ASAP.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors