Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Taff
New Contributor
New Contributor

optus sport - Cardiff city Huddersfield

Can anyone out there tell me why the Cardiff city Huddersfield game is not showing up in On demand or live and upcoming in the Optus sport app?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: optus sport - Cardiff city Huddersfield

Hey @Taff, the Cardiff-Huddersfield game is not available On Demand, I'm afraid. You can keep track of each week's schedule and confirmed On Demand matches via our Premier League blog here. The game replay will be available to view today at 10am and 6pm on Optus Sport, on the 27th at 3pm, and 30th at 8am.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Hi @Tano,

I thought all games had moved to on demand now with the new Optus deal. Is that something still to kick in?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

That's from next season @petergdownload 🙂 The current season was part of the previous broadcast rights, the extension sees all matches available on demand.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
getthisright
New Contributor
New Contributor

seems really daft to not have the only team with an australian outfield player available to watch each week.  so many huddersfield games were not available last season as well.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@getthisright, I've replied back to this thread. We're happy to chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors