Searching...
Highlighted

optus mighty fetch box and Ipad

philip1951

Since I have moved to Optus on the NBN, I have been unable to view TV shows or much else on my connected Ipad.  I can change the channels on the TV and record programs through the Ipad but cannot view anything.  CAn someone help?  Thanks Philip

Re: optus mighty fetch box and Ipad

Ray_YC

Hi there,

What TV shows are you trying to watch and via what method? e.g. TenPlay, SBSonDemand apps? etc.

By much else do you mean YouTube videos?

Do they fail to play every single time or at certain times of day/night?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

philip1951

Hi thanks for replying.  I am trying to watch the free to air TV channels.  I can view the pay TV channels on the IPad OK.

Philip

Ray_YC

Streaming free to air channels live? e.g. Watching the 6pm news on your iPad at 6pm?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

philip1951

yes, anything like that

Ray_YC

Please visit this Apple troubleshooting page.

philip1951

so I should be able to watch free to air TV on my Ipad though the Fetch app?

Ray_YC

Definitely something else to try

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos