cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor myrosecat
New Contributor

netflix issue

When I put in the four digit pin for netflix, the tv goes blank and then turns off. I can access netflix oon my phone, and on our other tv, but using the fetch box doesnt work. has only happened today, has been fine every other tie I've used it.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: netflix issue

could be a corrupted netflix app. Goto into your FetchTV parental control setting and remove the parental control for Netflix. This way you can launch straight into netflix without entering the pin. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

We had a wifi box modem change, and there were two wifi possibilities, and I had it on the normal setting, but changed it to the alternative 5 GHz and that seemed to solve the issue. Thanks for the idea of the parental lock, It was a little annoying, so now it is gone! Cheers

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

If you previously connected the TV using the old router's 2.4 GHz signal and the issue occurred when you tried to connect to the new router's 2.4 GHz signal, then re-enter the details in the TV for the new router - start from scratch. Let us know if that fixes the original issue.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Yes, thanks, had already done this, so this seems t be fixed now, thanks

0 Kudos
New Contributor ankurjain18
New Contributor

Hi Optus,

Netflix,Stan,Amazon nothing is working TV or Laptop. Could you please inform if there is an outage at your end.

By the youtube is working fine.

Thanks

New Contributor yasir99m
New Contributor

Tags (1)
0 Kudos