Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

netflix home page

Hi,

I have a new Mighty STB and I have a subscription to Netflix.  When I click on the Netflix app the home page opens and freezes.  I have to power cycle the STB to get it working again.

Any fixes?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: netflix home page

Are you on wifi? Try a wired connection.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @tr7v8mike - Do you receive any error messages? Does this happen every time you attempt to open the Netflix app? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, its wired.

0 Kudos
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Shona,

Yes, it happens every time and there are no error messages.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hrmm, okay. Thanks for elaborating. I would suggest raising this with our tech team here. A technician will then contact you to run through some troubleshooting 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Shona

I tried logging a request for support and I haven't received a response.  Is there a phone number?

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Yikes 😞 Sorry about that. You can also reach our Fetch faults crew by giving us a buzz on 13 13 44. 

Let us know how you go! 

0 Kudos
tr7v8mike
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Alex,  I got on to support by calling sales then getting transferred.  Sales always respond, support never does so I go through the back door.

I use the mobile phone app as the remote because I don't have line-of-sight from the lounge to the STB.  It turns out that the Fetch Apps (like Neflix) cannot be operated by the phone remote.  Its just how it is.

So I now need to go back to trying to get an IR extender to work.

Cheers

Michael

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

😕 That's unusual - but thanks for the update regardless! Glad to hear that you at least have an answer for what was going on.

Hope you have a great week. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors