Searching...

lost ABC Kids on catch up option on ABCI view- Fetch TV

ben40

My fetch box  automatically updated its firmware and now can no longer access ABC Kids via ABC Iview. When click to play kids program for my son, get message  "unable to read ABC IView data. Error: Getinitialise_parse"

All other ABC I view programs seem ok

Please can anyone help/advise

Cheers 

Re: lost ABC Kids on catch up option on ABCI view- Fetch TV

Shauna

Hey @ben40 - that's a strange error... Does this occur when trying to view any other app/program?

Can you please try a soft reset for me? Instructions can be found here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AnO

This happened to me too. Resetting it did not help. Any further suggestions?

ben40

Have tried the soft reset. AbcIview and other catch up appears to be working but certain programs on ABC kids not working. Seems like mostly kids short films (stick man, gruaflo, room on the broom) that are not working. Get the same message: unable to read ABCIview data. error:get show_parse 

Have tried ABC kids app on I pad and all working fine.

I reported issue last night  14/8/18 and was advised someone would call back today (15/8/18). Have not had anyone call.   

Tano

Hey @ben40 and @AnO, I've raised this with our TV team, there was an update that rolled out on Monday. Which generation Fetch box are you using?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AnO

Not sure what generation fetch box. From memory we’ve had it about 3+years

GuyCS

No worries, we can check this out on our end.

@ben40 and @AnO - can you please send me a private message with the following info:

Full name:

Date of birth:

Account number:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

We'll pass this on to our TV team to see if they can advise of further troubleshooting steps. 

[ Edited ]
TheDodger

Add me to the list. Same issue as Ben.

The recent update which seperated ABC iView and ABC Kids has broken some previously working shows.

If only we could revert firmware versions / have control over when they are installed.

Have soft factory reset no luck.

The first couple of reboots resulted in upgrades so someone's obviously trying to fix something

Tano

Hey @TheDodger, we raised it with our TV team but we need some further details to investigate. Can you send through the details @GuyCS advised above so we can forward it through to them?

AnO

How do I private message you this info? Can you send me a link?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos