Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mikeyles74
New Contributor
New Contributor

kirrama 2.25 fail

I have the fetch tv mighty with my internet bundle. Watching fta and the picture froze and the remote was unresponsive. needed to turn power on and reboot. the box then started to load 2.25 kirrama and has been stuck halfway for over an hour. ? Any suggestions pls.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: kirrama 2.25 fail

Hi mikeyles74,

Have heard that happening for a few customers for previous software versions but not this one. Most had to unplug the STB completely for a few minutes and reconnect again up to several times until it works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
mikeyles74
New Contributor
New Contributor

well unplugging and replugging in was the only way I could progress....however i dont have any fta channels....tried to manually Reagan but no channels found. fta works ok with the fetch box bypassed....any suggestions pls.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Some progress, that's good.

Suggestion would be to check out: Troubleshoot Fetch Free-to-Air channels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos