Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Contributor
Contributor

got sent second fetch box

l recently changed to the $80 nbn plan and got sent my fetch box as expect but a few weeks later they said they are sending me a second fetch box which l did'nt ask for or order. l  rang and told them l dont need a seond box and they said it was an error and once it arrives they will take it back. l was wondering do most people just get one free fetch box or do they get two, an if people want a second box do they need to pay for it? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: got sent second fetch box

Hi

Just remember you never own the fetch box, you just rent it. If you don't return them at the end of your contract you get charged.

If you don't return the 2nd box you will be charged a rental for it.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thnaks, l wonder why they sent me a second box when l did'nt order it,? do most people get sent 2 boxes, anyway l will send it back so l dont have to pay rental. How much is the rental anyway? l take it my first box l got on my $80 bundle plan l dont have to pay rental, only if l want a second box , is that correct? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Yes, your 1st box is included in the plan. 2nd box costs$15 per month for a mighty, $10 for a mini.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

yes but l only wanted the first box they sent me and included int he plan cost , l did'nt order or want a second box , but they sent me a second box anyway which l am annoyed about, l rang optus and l think they said it was a technical error and they are going to post me a sachel to post it back with and l then ring toll and they come and pick it up. They said It wont cost me any money but l have to go to the trouble of posting it back

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @jimbo5, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Once you've received the return satchel please follow the instructions on the enclosed letter to organise a pick up from Toll. You can choose to have the set top box picked up from a work address if that's more convenient for you.

0 Kudos