Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

free sport chanel

how do I access the free sport chanel I was promised?

no-one has answered any previous questions, surprise me!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: free sport chanel

@poppster  Yes Crowd is public forum and not a direct support point for Optus. As per the text on the Yes Crowd Home Page and on the side of this page Yes Crowd cannot access or view customers account/orders.

You will have to contact Optus Directly.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You mean Optus Sports?

A quick google should find you the site. You can watch it on the Fetch Box (look under subscriptions) or the Optus sport app (again google is helpful). If you've not got login details then contact Optus and request them.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus are not interested in responding to customer requests, how else can I get access?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The problem is not finding the free sport channel but the access code. I have asked on 3 occasions with NO response

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

When you say "asked" have you talked to anyone directly or just left messages? Optus service is running on a skeleton crew at the moment and getting through is hard. You will need to wait until someone answers. Try the phone or Facebook or mobile app.
0 Kudos