Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor micben
New Contributor

fetch tv - multiple boxes

Hi there,

i have recently upgraded to nbn where i got the entertainment bundle that included a fetch tv box. i already have a fetch tv box that i purchased directly from the retailer, and want to link them together but cant seem to work it out, any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: fetch tv - multiple boxes

Hi

Both fetch boxes need to be Optus fetch boxes to link.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

You should be able to watch FTA recordings from one box to the other but any subscription services / channels will not be available on the non optus box.

Note you own the retailer Fetch box. You're leasing the Optus Fetch box and will need to return it if you ever leave Optus.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

If we're talking Yes TV by Fetch Multiroom then the following conditions apply.

• All boxes must be on the same Fetch TV account (up to three set top boxes are allowed per account)

• Multiroom works on Mighty, Mini and Gen 2 Fetch TV boxes connected to the same local network (either via Ethernet or WiFi) and attached to the same account

• You can't mix Yes TV boxes with a box from another Fetch TV service provider

To add an additional Fetch box to your account you'd be looking at an extra $15.00 per month for the Mighty (Gen 3) and $10.00 for the Mini set top box. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos