cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

hylux
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: fetch discovery channel

ok so what extra channels do I get if I cancel my entertainment pack for the ultimate pack and pay an extra $5mth?

when has the discovery on and off again, free trial, information been sent to me

lizmor
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree,great communication to current customers

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

The notice was sent out in early May. Depending on your existing subscription type, you'll have received one of the notices below. 

For a complete list of channels, head to → https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/entertainment/tv-movies-music/fetch-tv/channels#comparethepacks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Xxxxx
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just stumbled on this trying to figure out why I was being asked to pay for stuff I'd recorded..i don't get any notifications like you mention  It's this via email? The only email I get is my invoice each month

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

It's a notification that was broadcast over Fetch. 

We didn't go out with email comms for this one. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
hylux
New Contributor
New Contributor

Well that obviously failed

0 Kudos
lizmor
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

So basically the answer is, if we want the discovery channel we need to get the knowledge pack added, which costs more and all for 1 channel, that sux

LordBanana
New Contributor
New Contributor

I understand what they have done here but I still believe that the discovery channel should now be included for entertainment pack subscribers like myself and many others. Reason being is that they had taken away the Natgeo people channel and replaced it with the discovery. I had the Natgeo people channel since forever and if it was removed and discovery replaced this to then I should see he discovery channel at no additional charge. Otherwise they have removed a channel and have no replacement as stated in original communication. Another link on this is here 

https://www.finder.com.au/discovery-channel-and-tlc-are-coming-to-fetch

0 Kudos
Bones001
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I wondered what was going on. I remember seeing a notification about Discovery channel coming to Fetch, and obviously I didn't read it properly. I assumed that the NatGeo channel was being replaced by Discovery. Apparenty not.

If that's the business plan, then so be it.

Why someone needs to pay so they can watch something they recorded during the trial seems a bit bloody-minded though.

Feel free to delete TLC though. Nothing good to watch there.

0 Kudos