Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

fetch TV Multiroom

ok all the posts are old so as of today 01/09/2017 I have a FetchTV Multiroom question, Fetch DOES multiroom, I know that but when I rang an Optus employee said that it could only be Mighty to mighty or mini to mini (i wanted mighty to mini as they say on Fetch TV website you can do), they also said multiroom was free as its just the same feed from your exsiting box but Optus want to charge $15.what IS going on?? they also won't let me buy a mini outright from a retailer, you have to rent one thru Optus. I can buy one outright for $169 which is far cheaper than $10 a month.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: fetch TV Multiroom

You can do multiroom mighty to mini, mini to mini, mighty to mighty. That's all good. The thing you need to know/remember is though, they must both be from Optus. You can't use the one included in your bundle and then go buy one outright from Harvey Norman as they have different firmware on them.

Once you have multiroom set up, any extra channels you have on your primary device (as in the Foxtel channels), will also work on your secondary device. 

I'm quite sure there's no fee for multiroom as such but you'd obviously need to rent the second box from them at a cost. The extra channels also come at a cost if you don't already have them

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos