Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
England1
Contributor
Contributor

epl highlight shows

Hi

Noticed the last few weeks that the Monday Highlight show is not showing on Optus Fetch / Optus Sport but it is showing on the phone App. Unsure if doesnt happen on the Fetch / Sport all the time but looking back at the Histroy it looks like the monday / tuesday highlight show is featured less and less? My main room is not geared for the App and have to watch on smaller screen. Why are the 2 platforms being treated differently ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: epl highlight shows

Hey @England1

I've had a look at this myself on our Fetch and you are correct that it's not there which is odd. I've reached out to our Production team to see what's happened here, and once we have an update be able to pass that on to you here. However as far as I know there shouldn't be any difference in on-demand content available - Aron

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Re: epl highlight shows

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you about this. 

They've advised it should now be available on Fetch as well. Looks like it may have been missed or there was an issue with the initial upload. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors