cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor jimd
New Contributor

champions league

is it me or was there no champions league on here today. i logged in with 15 minutes of the burnley game to go but couldnt find any live tv   just highlites of yesterday

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator GuyCS

Re: champions league

Hi @jimd thanks for getting in touch. The last match of the Champions League play-offs finished on 30/08/2018. The group stage has now been drawn, however, the first match of the group stages won't be played until 19/09/2019. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor jimd
New Contributor

apologies - i was looking for "europa league". thanks for the quick response. 

jim

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

No worries, Jim. The Europa League play-offs have also finished, but we'll be broadcasting the group stage draw live at 9PM tonight (31/08) on Optus Sport 1. The EL group stage matches then begin on the 20th of September. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy