Searching...

champions league on Apple TV 4 th gen

Delpuerto

How do I switch between EPL and Champions League on my Apple TV 4th gen?

The process is really easy on my iPad; unfortunately I can’t say the same about the Apple TV. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: champions league on Apple TV 4 th gen

Shauna

Hey @Delpuerto - you should be able to do this with no worries. Are you getting any error messages? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Delpuerto

Thanks for your reply. 

I updated my Optus Sports app to the latest version last night after being notified that it has been made available for download on my Apple TV 4th Gen. This new version allows the user to select between EPL and Champions League. 

So, it appears that Optus Sports realised this oversight and has taken the necessary steps to resolve this situation.

Ragads. 

Tano

Nice one, @Delpuerto. Glad to see the update fixed that up Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos