Searching...
Accepted Solution

Your stream has exceeded maximum concurrent streams

Kavmaster03

I get this error constantly: 'You have exceeded the maximum number of concurrent streams. Playback is stopped.'

However I am only using my laptop and there is only 1 other devoce synced on the device settings.

Can you please assist?

Re: Your stream has exceeded maximum concurrent streams

Howard

I have the same problem whether I have 1 or 2 tabs open.... I thought you could have multiple tabs open 

Solution

AlexRH

Oh yikes :/ That doesn't sound right @Kavmaster03

If you still need a hand with this, please raise it with our EPL crew HERE so we can follow this up with you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Doddser

I’m getting this as well. I’m only logged in on my phone (just 1 device) 

Aman_B

Hi @ Doddser -  The error only happens if more than one device is using the same login. Could you please PM me your login email  here and I'll look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
34 Kudos
25 Kudos
14 Kudos
8 Kudos