Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Your Fetch box is hot

@Whyterider, you can attach the screenshot via PM. If you could also include your account details i.e. full name, DOB and account number; that'd be great.

@Glenn3095, if you could also do the same, that'd be really helpful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

What do you want a screenshot of?

This forum is hard to use Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Just a picture of the error itself that you're receiving there Glenn3095

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

20171130_201209[1].jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

And here is my box's home. Lots of breathing space.20171118_151236.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Thanks for that @Glenn3095, can you please send us a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. We'll need to raise an internal escalation with the TV & content team and possibly replace your box if the problem persists.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My fetch tv box has been experiencing the same problem as has been reported in this message stream. that the "your fetch box is hot " message pops up on a regular basis and now the box iself is shutting down.  The fetch box is on its own in the cabinet even supported on some plastic stands to allow air flow underneath - OK no USB fans like some others but if that is the case OPTUS should be supplying them!!!   powering the STB down ( unplugging the AC POWER) for a reset - temporarily clears the problem but it does come back What is our next step please OPTUS??

Highlighted
Blog Author

@Eagle59,

I encourage you to send us a private message with your account details. I need your full name, DOB and account number. I'll raise this one with our TV & Content team and send through a unique PR reference. We haven't received an update in regards to a fix for this one as yet. Hopefully they'll be able to offer a permanent solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Why do you need my account details? It's nothing to do with my account but a shoddy update to the set top box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I can't send through your YC handle, it's not going to be of much use to the team.

It's simply to collate examples. There's always a primary PR created, we can always create a child ticket and attach it to the main ticket. You may also be asked to participate in testing.

In the past our TV & Content team have contacted customers to ask if they're willing to participate in BETA testing for upcoming software updates. We also had a Fetch free to air issue; a select number of customers were sent Antenna splitters to assist with testing.

0 Kudos