Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
LFCPerth
New Contributor
New Contributor

YouTube App - Fetch TV

Hey all,

I'm having a problem with the YouTube app. It's only just started being a problem, but its super annoying. 90% of the time lately, when I open up the app I am redirected to a page with a Monkey and magnifying glass telling me

"This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else."

You can then click on the YouTube image and it takes you to youtube's regular site. Unfortunately its then seemingly impossible to actually search for anything and you are restricted only to whats on the front page.

Restarting the box sometimes sorts this out, but obviously having to restart each time is a huge pain. Any tips?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Harrison
Contributor
Contributor

Re: YouTube App - Fetch TV

I am having this issue also, I’ve requested help here on Yes Crowd as well. 

I’ve a photo of the page that appears if someone knows how to upload images to posts here? 

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: YouTube App - Fetch TV

Might be something UTube has changed. 

I'd suggest sending an email direct to FetchTV as they are likely to be interested (and best suited to issue a fix). I've found they're pretty responsive to emails.

Peter Gillespie

Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fetch TV YouTube App not loading

This would be a fault with the YouTube app if everything else is working just fine.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos