Searching...
Accepted Solution

Yes TV channel pack not showing as subscribe on set top box but can be accessed on mobile devicr

gswinbourne

I've just moved to an NBN connection with Yes TV and mobile service bundled including the Variety Pack and EPL.  The TV subscriptions page ion my see top box shows a tick for Sports but not for the Variety Pack and all 9 channels inn that pack are not able top be watched without subscribing.  On my mobile device, I can watch as nine channels without a problem.

I rang the support line and the agent told me yup wait a few hours as the subscription might task a little time to show up on the set top box. It's been several hours and the subscription is still not available on the set top box. 

Re: Yes TV channel pack not showing as subscribe on set top box but can be accessed on mobile devic

Davelew

Hi

Just go to manage subscriptions on you fetch box and subscribe to the channels that are included in your plan. You will not be charged any extra for them.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes TV channel pack not showing as subscribe on set top box but can be accessed on mobile devic

gswinbourne

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just tried that and I receive an error message that reads:

We couldn't compete your update. 

Your request can't be completed. 

Please try again later.  If the error continues contact your Fetch service provider 

Highlighted

Davelew

Hi

Perhaps a hard reset but you would lose any recordings you have on the fetch box.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Hard-Reset/ta-p/133701

If you do make sure you have the activation code.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

gswinbourne

Thanks again, but that didn't work either. 

gswinbourne

I restarted the NBN connection as well as the Optus router and then hard restarted the set top box and the channels are now available. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos