Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor cg0308
New Contributor

Yes TV by Fetch Mini having problems

Hi, 

We had the NBN out in our area for most of the day, and when it came back on the yestv mini box wouldn't load any of the free to air channels, so I turned the mini off through settings, and when it loaded again, the same thing was happening, so I did a channel scan, got the channels back. However, now when we try to watch it, it tells us "Multiroom channel playback not available" what does that mean? Am I going to need to do a soft reboot of the mini? Help, please! 

Thanks. 🙂 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Yes TV by Fetch Mini having problems

Hi @cg0308 - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear you're unable to view free to air channels on your Fetch Mini. In this instance, we'd recommend reporting this as a fault with our TV & Content team directly here → https://offer.optus.com.au/faultreport/individual/.

Once that's been done, a member of that team will be in touch to help get this resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors