cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Avinash
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes TV Box - not getting past the internet connection page

I am setting up my Fetch TV box with a wireless internet connection.

I get the four ticks and then nothing - it stay on this screen. None of the buttons respond on the remote.

I have tried a hard reset - but the same thing happens.

The first time that I turned the TV box on, it allowed me to enter the activation code and then went through to the internet connection screen that I mention above.

I have read some threads about others that have had the same issue. It seemed like they ended up with needing to replace the unit.

Please advise? Am I having this issue because of the wireless connection.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Yes TV Box - not getting past the internet connection page

Hey @Avinash,

I'm sorry I hadn't realized that you'd created a whole thread on the topic. I've actually replied back to your post on thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-tv-mini-stuck-on-network-setup/m-p/362076#M1.... We're happy to continue chatting with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos