Searching...

Yes Fetch Tv - is there a designated team who looks after this Service?!

Nash1979

Hi,

is is there a designated team that I can directly contact who looks after the Yes Fetch Tv service (Mini linked to mobile phone plan).

have received my order, but in error 2 boxes arrived, and activation code is not working. A team I spoke with believes it has not been linked to my mobile account, but as no one in this section works at the weekend they have advised to wait until Tuesday when I ‘should’ received a text to advise linked.

as I have been going round in circles from the moment I tried to order the service, I have little faith that this will be the final fix, so hoping someone may have contact details for the right team direct, ready to follow up.

Friday I was told it would work in a couple of hours, then calling back I was told it would work the next day, and today I am told it will work Tuesday.

This is after a store spending 30minutes trying to order the service and giving up as they couldn’t work out how to.

the ordering over the phone, to discover this original order was then cancelled (without informing me), as it was placed wrong.

Finally getting ordered and receiving not 1 but 2 Mini boxes, only find neither will activate.

i was hoping to use he Mini to test the service with a view to switching to Optus Broadband with Fetch, but my doubts are growing as to the drama this would then entail!

sorry, that post got long! just somewhat frustrated with the number of people I have been having to talk with on each call just trying to add and buy a service - a direct contact line might help with my assumptions that I am still I the same spot come Tuesday.

Thanks

Re: Yes Fetch Tv - is there a designated team who looks after this Service?!

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

We do have a team that predominantly handles TV & Content related enquiries. You can actually log a fault directly with this team online → https://offer.optus.com.au/faultreport/individual/.

Enter the required contact details and we'll have an agent contact you within 1-2 working days of submitting your enquiry. 

We're always happy to help out with sort of thing. If you'd like us to take a look, we'll need you to send us a PM with your account details. Include the following details in your message:

Are you the primary account holder: Yes/no.

Your full name:

DOB:

Account/service number: 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Nash1979

Thank you for replying Dan. I have PM’d you.

Even if you are able to check that the request is logged to have the right fix and the Fetch TV activated, so I can progress to have the activation code recognised, that would be great. Thank you

Dan_C

I've replied back @Nash1979.

I'll chat with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
33 Kudos
24 Kudos
14 Kudos
9 Kudos