Searching...

Worst customer service ever had

Sadatservice

Today the 3/03/2018 we have called 30 times in 3 weeks 11 times today alone, been into optus store, been put on hold 6.38 hours in total, 9 call backs never received, 22 excuses why not resolved, 3 complaints,  if you think this is excessive we have been suspended and unsuspended 4 times todat. We went from adsl in november to nbn and ootus charged us for both adsl and nbn for December, January and February they have told us 7 times that adsl would be canceled and bills credited. We have 287 dolars credit in adsl and to be transfered to nbn. Our bill for nbn is currently 188. We have been waiting since noverber for a credit. Our nbn gets suspended becuse we owe 188 but our credit at adsl 287. We have been told 30 times it will be transfered we will fix we promise but after 12 weeks get out nbn suspended every 7 days because our nbn bill not paid as the adsl credit still not done. We have had 9 staff tell us wait 15min to 4 hours it will be back on. And after 3 days still nothing. What do you have to do to get optus to look after ling term customers. 30 phone calls in 3 weeks 9 phone calls just today. Is optus going to credit the time we have spent on the phone and will optus fix the abomination of customer service and will optus still charge us for the time we have had no service.... you bettcha they will. Absolutely dont known how to fix this mess.......

Re: Worst customer service ever had

10000000000GB

Toomey

It definitely shouldn't be this complicated to organise, I'm sorry to hear of the excessive run around you've had to do. Billing is handled automatically by the system so I'm afraid to say the suspensions may continue to take place so long as there's an overdue amount on the account.

I'm feeling there must be an issue with the transfer of the credit, because it really is a straight forward process for our accounts department. Another option may be to refund the old account via cheque.

I'll look into this for you and make sure it's all fixed up. Please send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. Toomey

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jonh

These people would have to be effing morons!

I am trying to change my direct debit from Coles mastercard to Westpac mastercard, simple you would think.

Not on your life, go to my account, wrong password they say (it's not because I have it written down)

Try to phone them, 27 options later "you have jumped the queue, just go to my account on Optus web site" ????? morons.

Another case of first world prices, third world service!

Toomey

Hey @jonh, are you able to reset your My Account password via the log in page, or does that provide an error message also? We may need to check your profile provisioning on our end if so.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
15 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos